- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
July 24, 2014
At least 16 people have been reported killed and 200 injured, mostly women and children, in the bombardment of a UN school in northern Gaza used to shelter civilians from fierce clashes on the streets outside.
Al Jazeera’s correspondent Nicole Johnston, reporting from Gaza, said the school in Beit Hanoun came under fire on Thursday.
The Gaza health ministry told Reuters that Israeli fire had killed at least 15, and 150 injured.
An Israeli military source however told Al Jazeera that Palestinian rocket fire had been detected in the area and that it might have fallen short and hit the shelter.
Thursday’s strike is the fourth time a UN facility has been hit in the 17 days of Israeli bombardment of Gaza.
The United Nations Relief and Works Agency, which is helping shelter Palestinians displaced by the conflict, said that 140,000 residents have taken refuge in 83 schools in Gaza that are swerving as shelters.
At least 788 Palestinians have been killed and more than 4,500 injured in Israeli assault.
William Shakespeare (via observando)
On average, you have a 1 in 18,989 chance of being murdered
A trans person has a 1 in 12 chance of being murdered
The average life span of a cis person is about 75-90
The average life expectancy of a trans person is 23-30 years old
75% of people killed in anti LGBT hate crimes are poc
Think about this the next time you go crying over “cisphobia” and “reverse racism”